Ethanol Fermentation Technology
Shrijee has proven technologies for production of ethanol by fermentation. We design Fermentation system as per client’s requirement based on availability & quality of different feed stock.
We have proven ethanol fermentation technologies for following Feed Stocks
A. Sugar Based Feed Stock:
- Final molasses, molasses A, B and C.
- Sugar cane juice, primary, secondary or sugar cane syrup.
B. Starch Based Feed Stock:
- Wheat, Corn, Broken Rice, sorghum, rye.
- Cassava, Tapioca
1. Continuous Fermentation
- Continuous process.
- Constant product quality.
- Good utilization of fermenter capacity.
- Easy to operate.
- Higher efficiency less operating manpower required.
- The process can also be automated with less cost and great ease.
- Easy to control & trouble shoot, as it is a continuous process.
2. Fed-Batch Fermentation
- Higher alcohol percent.
- Higher yield.
- Less effluent.
- Lower residence time also help to maintain low bacterial activity.
- Higher alcohol concentration ensures low bacterial activity in fermenters.
- Suitable design to handle multiple feed stock.