Shrijee was launched in 1976 as a sugar machinery manufacturer and has today supplied its world-class equipment to more than 400 sugar factories India and to all the leading sugar producers in South-East Asia and Africa.
In 2008 Shrijee launched the Agriculture Equipment Division to enhance farm mechanization activities in the sugar industry. Our vast sugar industry clientele was facing several difficulties with regards to shortage in manual labour availability which in turn was affecting their sugarcane farm activities. The timely deliveries of sugarcane to factories were inconsistent and began to hamper the sugar economy.
Shrijee thus, in co-ordination with the requirements of sugar industry, launched world-class products for sugarcane crop solutions, which could ease the transition for sugar factories and farmers from manual labour operations to farm mechanization. In a short span of time, Shrijee has firmly established its products and network that is today significantly contributing in farm mechanization development leading to substantial contributions in sugar economy.
- Today Shrijee’s agriculture equipment are operating in several countries such as Cambodia, Kenya, Philippines, Uganda & India.
- Shrijee’s Agriculture Equipment significantly reduces dependency on manual labour, facilitates increase in yield and also maintains timely supplies.
- Our well spread network ensures timely deliveries and service to clients.
- High customer satisfaction levels have ensured several repeat orders from our clients.
Shrijee Agri Product Range:
Brief Customer List
- Kamdhenu Sugars (Cambodia)
- Sahkar Maharshi SSK(Maharashtra, India)
- Daurala Sugars, (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Bardoli Sugars (Gujarat, india)
- Bajaj Sugars (Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Transmara Sugars (Kenya)
- PT Trisula Abadi (Indonesia)
and many more...