Established in 1976, Shrijee is one of the world’s leading suppliers of turnkey sugar factories, turnkey sugar refineries and sugar based ethanol plants. Shrijee also supplies sugarcane farming equipments, solar structures and wind ventilators.
The Shrijee Group is led by an experienced and professional management team.
Mr. G. D. Agarwal, Group Chairman
- Responsible for overall strategy, performance and business development
- More than 38 years of manufacturing experience
- Bachelor’s in Science and Master’s in Sugar Technology
Mr. Dinesh Agarwal, Senior Director
- Responsible for operations and production
- More than 38 years of production experience
- Bachelor’s and Master’s in Commerce, Diploma in Business Management
Mr. Anil Agarwal, Senior Director
- Responsible for finance and supply chain
- More than 34 years of experience in above areas
- Bachelor’s and Master’s in Commerce
Mr. Sachin Agarwal, Director
- More than 5 years of manufacturing experience
- More than 6 years of energy consulting experience (World Bank & IFC)
- MBA (University of Maryland, USA) and Master of Public Policy (Duke University, USA)
Mr. Saurabh Agarwal, Director
- Responsible for Sugarcane Crop Solutions business
- Bachelor’s in Commerce and Master’s in Marketing (Bath University, UK)
Mr. Sudeep Agarwal, Director
- Responsible for Sugar Projects business
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering & Masters in Sugar Engineering
- MBA from Instituto de Empresa in Madrid, Spain
Mr. Sagar Agarwal,
- Responsible for Supply Chain Management in Projects
- More than 6 years’ experience in Supply Chain.
- MBA from SP Jain Institute, Mumbai & Nyenrode Business University, Netherland
We believe the real sustainable advantage of a company is its people. We are fortunate to have extremely capable and experienced technical and project management teams. We have more than 165 people in our team, including 40 engineers and 12 MBAs. In addition to these, at any given time, we usually have 200-300 people working on our sites. We also have representatives in Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Sudan, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Peru, Nigeria & Myanmar.
Honors & Awards
Over the years Shrijee has won several prestigious awards. These include the EEPC award for export excellence in 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009. Shrijee was recognized as an export house by the ministry of commerce, Govt of India in 2007 & 1998. The Chairman, Shri. G.D.Agarwal, was given lifetime Achievement award by the Sugar Technologist's Association of India in 2009. For more news about Shrijee, please see our News Room.